View Single Post
Old March 25, 2008, 11:54 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

fahmida, from personal experience, i know that if there is a problem, and your husband has some level of deceny, you have to confront him about your feelings ASAP.

don't be lulled into thinking that it will be a messy affair, cuz it will be, and life isn't a bed of roses for anyone. but ignoring the problem will NOT make it go away. it will only get WORSE.

you haven't mentioned anything about your husband's belief/attitudes towards you beyond that he doesn't like your cooking and expects you to live at your shoshur bari. what are his other traits (this is something you have to ask yourself and do not have to share here, but its important that you understand it and take it into account)?

is your husband overall generous and accepting towards you? or is he of the type of person who just sees women as baby-making factories? if its the latter, than i really can't say much, as i don't have the qualification. if its the former, than i can only say that you'll have to weigh those relatively small minuses with the bigger overall positive.

my two cents, hope it helps.

#OneTeam1Dream