View Single Post
Old March 25, 2008, 07:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Hey fwullah, congratulations on the baby. But from what you have written where is the problem?

your husband sounds a lot like me.. if he is exactly like me... you have nothing to worry about... you are in safe hands...LOL...

Just so you know, you are not alone in this struggle... my gf is in exactly the same position as you are. Take for instance

You are pregnant. My gf looks pregnant but isn't really pregnant. She had a baby shower each year for past 3 years now just for the gifts.

You can't cook. My gf can't cook because she eats the food before it is done being cooked.

You watch cricket and your husband gets jealous. My gf watches blue film and I get jealous.

You want to live separately from IN-laws. My gf wants to live separately from MY laws.

You want a big room. My gf wants a big broom, I mean groom, I mean a groom with a big broom... vroom vroom!!

I know your thread was serious but I decided to go with the lighter side of life (cuz my gf is dark as hell). And I wasted some valuable time doing so. But hopefully some body enjoyed it.

So you guys decided on the name yet? Did you find out if it's a boy or a girl?