View Single Post
Old March 25, 2008, 08:04 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

sis,

to start with, congrat on your marriage and advance congrat on the baby. no wonder you disappeared for a while.

I'm always afraid of giving suggestions in these situation because, what if it turns out to be bad (even though my intention is honest).

to start with, don't be afraid of cooking. it is one of the easiest thing on earth. if a guy like me who never even went to kitchen before can do it, you can do it. this is so that you do not feel this is a minus point of you. u don't have to cook, but if u know how to cook you can shut your in laws and husband off.

#2, do not try to detach him from his family, you should not do this and it will not work (this does not mean you don't have to live with them), living does not matter. instead insert you and your baby into him.

i think once the baby comes, he will feel the need for more space himself and will take care of it. so, i would say, discuss the issues that you think the baby will bring in the future. the keyword being discuss not fight over it. take your time and work with a cool head, things will be fine. do not rush to anything.

last but not least, my wife just went through a pregnancy and i know how ridiculous a girl can be during this time. its a stupid thing call hormone. i'm not saying that is why you see so much problem, but this could actually be true. so, whatever you decide do it after pregnancy as there is a BIG chance that you are not thinking straight at this time.