View Single Post
Old April 23, 2008, 03:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsan
What are they going to do about the coach? He is taking vacations after vacations. He is gone home again after Pak series and will return in may. What kind of performace can you expect from the boys when the coach is not showing them any signs of commitment. If JS does not like his job that much, then he can return home or be our batting coach for all levels of teams (then these vacations won't be such a huge issue for the team), and we can look to hire a head coach. Its as simple as that, you take it or leave it.

i thoroughly agree. I cannot believe the amount of holidays this guy is taking, I am bothered by his lack of training camps, cause before each series, he spends about 5 days with the players. What is wrong with BCB? when the coach is so negative, has no interest in the team, what do you expect the cricketers to do. I think that Siddons twisted the BCB's arm because they were so so desperate for a national coach. IMO, siddons has done more harm than good. It is about time BCB does something.
The Tri series is coming up soon, also the Asia cup and if something is not done quickly BD will once again get walloped.