View Single Post
Old June 3, 2008, 12:30 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

You remember Wasim Akram, who was cought doping during a carribean tour and he threw the stuff in the sea. Then denied, I don't exactly remember the timeline at the moment.

Pak-Afg grows the half of world's opium, Chars & Ganza stuff. There is no alchohol avail able except for the elites. So most of the people resort to these easily available stuff. In Afg I saw people smoking chars in public and older people do it at home. Some boys were taking credit that his grand parent is doping for last 40 years and he is so strong.

These are more in tribal cultures, though. This is pretty normal in pak young boys to dope, as Dyle in some BD areas. Off course the report still doesn't confirm him posessing hashish. Just suspicion, won't be surprised if released.

Any expert can say? Does dyle gets caught in ICC dope test? shouldn't, i think it's totally different. No guarrantee of what might happen to BD players, if that's introduced.

Last edited by BANFAN; June 3, 2008 at 12:46 AM..