View Single Post
Old June 9, 2008, 12:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
We all know, it has to be a crazy innings by Ash that can bring us victory. The boy has sacrificed his career averages in doing that. That's the downside of trying to produce miracles. But we appreciate him little for that. If he was doing like today from the begining his average would have been the best now.

C'mon Ash, keep up your game. None appreciates your contributions and sacrifices.
Agree....

At the end ASH's innings really looked ugly....but what else he could have done after loosing those early wickets...and also letting PAK score 233....I still think bowling was not great in the begining....Mirpur is not a 233 pitch in 40 overs....

What value it would added if ASH tried to go arrial after loosing 3 early wickets...and got out?? we would be shouting about how irresposible ASH is...he should be dropped....bla bla bla...His approach was to bat till the end and others play around him to reach the target...this is how a no.3 approaches in most of the teams....anyway, we want miracle from him!!! After all cricekt is a team game.

Though it is early to say, I did not find any ODI material in Raqibul in his short career so far.

What to say about SN....still trying to cut the ball which others would go for cover drive ....after getting out to wrong shot selection over n over.....still playing those shots...Pathetic...

Alok...well he started his career as a bowler...then shifted as a batsmen....i think now he is shifting to a bowler again....don't know what really to expect from him (even as a bowler also...i always rate him as a part-time bolwler)