View Single Post
Old August 10, 2004, 10:58 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Ahh! the smart quips! the witty oneliners! we Bangalis are so good at them There has been only ONE non-practice match so far. If you think that whole match just went in one direction then I guess I follwed a different game.

As for positive criticism vs. blind following (as posted by Ibrahim): That takes the cake really. I doubt that all the gasps of dissapointment and frustration that was posted on this thread as a wicket fell have tremendous positive impact on the state of our cricket. I mean come on! its ok to vent our frustration (in the previous post I said we should control it somewhat) coz after all we are fans and this is where we should be able to do so, but really to call all of that positive/concrete criticism is stretching it my brother. All I was saying that all the "we are all gonna die...our U19 sucks too so what are we gonna do...there is no hope" etc. was getting a bit monotonous. Once you have been with a message board as long as I have been you would know what I am talking about.

Quote:
Originally posted by sports_fan_bd
Quote:
Originally posted by pompous Its a journey with lots of ups and downs.
That would be nice but we can see only one direction in the non-practice games.