View Single Post
Old June 29, 2008, 01:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Overall rating cannot be done yet.

WarWolf, this is the main reason, i stay away from "Siddons Discussions", i feel we need more concrete data to really know what he is doing...patience is key, especially with a team who are really young and don't have as quality cricket experience as much as the other teams.

i will personally evaluate him at the beginning of next year, inshallah. By then, if it seems like we havn't gone anywhere... then i don't know what to comment, because the best positive improvement under his regime is that we are producing 200+ scores consistently and some batsmen are "coming of age" (in the cricket sense, of course ) at a very early age, which is wonderful to watch. because normally, prime time for a cricketer is his late 20s... now we have moved on to the twenty first century where life is fast paced and players retire in their mid thirties nowadays.