View Single Post
Old June 29, 2008, 03:42 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Shakib-BIjoy-Rumman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pundit
Sohel - I think you have too much time in your hand. Especially considering that you are a 40 year older.

And as such, especially considering that you have lived in so many places, one hopes to learn more about professionalism from you.

JS may be wrong or may be right. But what we see from many is the tendency to get overwhelmed with what appears to them all of a sudden as the "correct" interpretation.

The start is always the most difficult - and one is defined by how he/she endures that adversity. That is what professionalism is - belief in the assigned leader and excericise of application to muster techniques.

Anyway, I just wanted to lecture you (yes - you), and not get dragged into another quicksand discussion (wait till Banfan shows up).

Please grow up Surfer dude bhai.
Thank you for enlightening a total loser like me after reading my long post as carefully as you obviously have, and don't forget to have a great life ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)