View Single Post
Old July 6, 2008, 10:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
bdhchamp, he had enough time to do the research after accepting the job. In fact he never showed the intention to know more about Bangladesh players or players in the pipeline.
Well after he accepted the job didn't he start knowing the national players anyway. Do you want him to know every single NCL player. Since he took over he has seen around 30-40 players some of them first hand in the national team and others in preparation/practice matches so that's basically everyone who are likely to play for Bangladesh in the next 2-3 years. And I believe as his knowledge about players is broadening he will want more authority over slection and will make better decisions than our gadha selectors. He is taking things too slow yes, but look at the effects: Tamim Iqbal is now scoring a 40+ score every 3/4 matches and he is slowly working through the lot. Please lets just be a little more patient and I tell you what if things dont improve by this time next year I will go out to the streets and demand Siddons' resignation.