View Single Post
Old August 13, 2008, 12:41 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

based on the title of the thread, i would say Bangladeshi players are well committed to their game.
(4/5 marks on the big scale as a judge on commitment)

our poor performances attribute to good quality opposition and a lack of concentration from time to time...otherwise with our poor domestic structure, i would say Bangladesh has alhamdulillah progressed in world cricket, we do see Players and the team as a unit performing beyond expectation on certain days against quality opposition, don't we?

problem is, we just havn't seen any of it recently as a whole unit except for some personal achivements.

rabz bhai, our prayers DO get answered , just not on a daily basis, that's all...

how much can you expect from a bunch of college kids just passing from teen-adults?most players in world cricket mature after 25 years...so given all these factors, i would say alhamdulillah Bangladesh has done well,we have not done excellent, just well.

about shahriar nafees: i think he is fine! just needs to keep playing with A team/domestic league and National team, his excellent form will definitely inshallah come!(i have said it before)