View Single Post
Old August 25, 2008, 02:43 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakablues
First,, Its good that Razzaque didnt give out his 100 percent. You dont want opposition team to prepare themselves for him. In a way,, its good that our bowlers didnt shine during the practice matches.Perhaps they were experimenting few new thigns instead of thinking of actually restricting the runs..I think for spinners its good to play more and more to understand the nature of the wicket.. The bowlers got that and I hope that in the actual matches they shrug-off these experiments and show their real game......
......None should expect a win against Australia even if they field a team without Lee-Pointing-Hayden because Australia can win a match even with 7 players... They are that professional and seasoned unlike ours.
I think Siddons should now stop the experiments and put the final XI against the Northern Territory. The playing XI needs to gel and play as a unit.. Mashrafee/Shahadat pair should play more to adjust their bowling strategy, instead of thinking of the pacers as on-offs..
dhakablues bhai, very much agree with everything you said! beautiful!