BCB has to take responsibility for:
1. They were far bellow the standard in handling young boys.
2. They are too slow in improving the cricketing facilities all over the country, like stadiums & pitches
3. Too slow in providing adequate facilities like Gym, Bowling Machines, indoor facilities, cricketing gears etc
4. Couldn't arrange good competitive cricket allover the country, school cricket to national all are being staged just in name sake.
5. Lack of proper coaches is so prominent, that you see basic mistakes at the top level. Needs to make it mandatory for the teams to have qualified coaches. Even the school cricket needs to get good coaches on regular basis, the explayers may be trained and used for them.
They clearly don't have any vision.
Having said that, all these problems can't be solved in one go. It needs time and more time to get results from the changes.
Bangladesh Surely will be in QF of the WC15
Last edited by BANFAN; September 7, 2008 at 02:51 PM..