View Single Post
Old September 12, 2008, 05:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Just returned home after taking the interview. It isn't finished yet as Ash wasn't able to give me sufficient time to complete the interview. He has promised to give me some more time and I am expecting to resume the interview either tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Ash is skipping a number of questions citing the "code of conduct" binding. I can't blame him as he is already under fire due to poor performance and doesn't want to breach the code of conduct which will further worsen the scenario.
Miraz bhaiya, I know I am very very late. I am writing a few questions, and its all upto you if you want to include them, but trust me, I won't be disappointed at all even if none makes it in your list. I know I've missed the bus.

Here they are:
1)If you and your players strike form, and receive 'MIND-BOGGLING' offers from IPL, do you think a similar controversy will arise in your team, like the current dispute between the Lankan board and its players?
2)What, according to him, is the main reason he's still averaging below 25 in both forms of the game even after playing 7 years of international cricket?
3)Has he set any goals and has he got any strong ambitions for the 2011 World Cup, both as a batsman and as a Bangladeshi cricketer?

Thanks a lot for your patience! It doesn't matter if any of the above isn't included.

Last edited by israr; September 12, 2008 at 06:00 PM..