Thread: Khaled Mashud?
View Single Post
Old September 22, 2008, 12:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CholCholBD
Pilot is just an overall better player than Mushi can ever be there is no doubt abt that. Mushi is our future but I wudnt get carried away with that. Remember, this is the guy that hit the six down the ground in the ICC trophy to give all these youngsters a chance.
I remember games in BD cricket history during the early 2000s when Pilot would be the ONLY batsman who would score a fifty and the rest were anda. I remember Pilot carrying BD through the most difficult phase in BD cricket. We probably got what little respect we have before our Test Status for the works of Pilot. He was a very able captain of a very incompetent ship. Pilot was better than Naimur, Aminul, Akram the fatso, hell...the entire BD squad.
We had a really messy bowling order with Hasibul Hossain Shanto who was the worst bowler I have ever seen. He was like Shahadat...but almost ten times worse with the catching abilites of Alok Kapali(mr.drop catch)
Anyways point is...respect the man. Pilot might never be back but stats aside, he is still sentimentally the best part of BD cricket history.

Dude..go write a history book.....
May be select pilot for a charity match...Mushfique is definately much much better than pilot...