View Single Post
Old March 3, 2003, 05:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful
Default BCB needs ideas??

Guys, the way all of you are replying - it seems as if BCB is lacking ideas. But do you really think that's the case? Every single sports follower can come up with these sorts of ideas to improve our infastructure.....

Again that infamous phrase.. "easier said than done"

So, we are not really lacking ideas - I am positive, the only thing we are lacking is a Leader. (well maybe not the only thing but nevertheless a vital thing) We need some honest leaders who will devote their life in executing these sorts of ideas which comes dime a dozen... Now you go find that leader...

I will not write more or do not have enough ideas <--(meaningful faces) to expand my thoughts .. But here are some key words... and current situation...

MONEY (BCB either have a marketing manager or is hiring one...I know I read it somewhere. My point: Rangs Chittagong sounds good only)

CORRUPTION of sub-leader (you will find one leader who cares if you are lucky...but where are you gonna find honest ppl to run the "satellite" type clubs. My point: If money raised somehow, full amount will not go for the right cause)

There were some other things that popped into my head while I was reading Sham's post but it's been like 12 hours and I am at school..so you know

But here is a suggestion or something that got "missed"

Why don't you all make your own club at your own neighborhood with your own money and then produce some talent... If we get 1000 cricket lovers to do that -- I don't know what's gonna happen but it sounds good.... atleast we get 1000 leaders who cares!!

Ok my post doesn't even make sense to me but I will not let it go in vain...