View Single Post
Old October 10, 2008, 01:51 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteban_loaiza
The most impressive thing about this win would be repeating it AGAIN SOON.......
You have said it all, if it happens this will not only be the most impressive thing of this series but will also be the most impressive thing that has ever happened in Bangladesh Cricket. As Sohel bhai said 'lets win the series first, then I'll consider some serious nachon-kudon'' and the boys must have a target like this. I know in some of their minds it may play that lets play the safe game now and try to score around 200 in the next two match which will save our @$$ for the next few series to come. But with this sort of mentality our cricket will not go anywhere, even if they loose badly in the next two match but has that determination of winning the series than I'll be more than happy. About yesterday's match I don't think any comments is required as everything was impressive about it but for now lets think of showing it once again.