Thread: beauty
View Single Post
Old October 11, 2008, 03:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

for sure, people can be physically beautiful but it doesn't mean much if they have an ugly personality. but as for falling love at young age's, chances are it's not really love imo (not saying it can't happen though). not trying to be harsh but from my experiences, and others i know, we all said as we were growing up that the new one we had never felt as strong feelings for as the last. even as an adult i'm meeting women who i have much greater feelings for than girls i was with in my teens who i thought i was head over heels for.

also have to realise the excitment and passion won't always be there, love is about a special bond, something imo that can't be explained, you can have a list of things about what qualities they have that you like but is that love? yes you can like someone because they have certain qualities but you love them despite those things, it's that special bond which is the reason why you love them. basically if they were to strip off all of their qualities you liked about them and you still have this feeling that they're special, then that's love. it's something you can't put a label on but is always their.