View Single Post
Old October 17, 2008, 03:57 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
T_E

I respect what you say usually. Let me have my say and please don't tell me what strategy I should or shouldn't support.
Come on man i thought we were tight!! Brothers!! I even decided to participate in NHL thread. Why can't I boss around here at BC? Tendu 12k run korsey, ami 12k post korsi, kono respect pabo na??? (Don't take my words from previous post literally. It was in light humor.)

Come on support the troops!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
I like winning cricket. lets put it that way, you can lose playing winning cricket, but unless you play winning cricket, you will never win. Wasting bad balls is something I can't fundamentally support. What it does that it creates doubt about the particular batsman's self ability which inevitably leads to his downfall. If we must adopt this strategy for the top order test after test, then I suggest, we overhaul our batting card, to at least put the 'right' players for the job in hand. I would like then to put Ash and Tamim and no.5 and no.6. Let the top four do their job, which is to block, block and block, and keep the more able stroke makers for middle to late order. Do you at least agree? I like putting players in right places for the right job..
We are in a total agreement. From A to Z.

Our boys are not up to the par yet. They don't know how to build an innings. That includes our best batsman Ashraful. Till they learn that, I would support any ab-jab strategy cooked up by our weird think tanks. Even if that is a semi-wrong approach.

Looks like I am Bangali Republican, lol.