1. Team selection- Since when is Naem Islam a regular bowler? 3 bowlers? was this a 20/20?
2. Traditional Bangladeshi fielding-- No slips, let them score 1s, no 4s and 6s ( didnt work at all)
3. Bad opening combo- Imrul Kayes should be the 13th player not a national team player. If there are no openers left, Ashraful should bat. Junaed will shine once in a while.. let him get his act together in NCL
4. No Shahadat- On a pitch like SAs.. not having Shahadat is a crime. He was missed
5. Maturity- Still non-existent. We see flicks/sparks here there but NO Bangladeshi players are exceptional or had any clue how to win matches. Now you see the ICL effect of not having players like Nafees/Aftab/Alok/Rafique...compared to Naem/Imrul/Raqibul.