View Single Post
Old November 28, 2008, 03:48 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

i don't think that ireland or zimbabwe will pose us a problem. they will get smashed in BD, and in their home turfs, would win the odd 4 day match.

our players have somehow managed to get beyond the pre-2003 hump. they can now beat minnows they way they should. that have that psychological mind set. i mean if sakib is taking 5 fers in south african green tops, what would he do to zimbabwe or ireland even if the track has no turn? its not like he's a turner of the ball anyways.

the batsman can all bash minnows pretty much. even ash would enjoy the run fest. after average below 20 against minnows for the first 6 years of his career. he's turned it up since 2006 kenya tour. he averages about 50 in ODIs against non-test nations in the past 2 and half years. add in tamim, junaid, raqib, and rahim. i don't think the associates could handle us for more than a few sessions.
I drop knowledge so heavy it leaves the world unbalanced, exterminating the spiritual force of all that challenge, I'm the lyrical apocalypse that crumbles the granite, replacing you as the dominant species on the planet.