View Single Post
Old January 19, 2009, 12:09 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
Its junaid's and tamim's fault .. these 2 sheeps played defensively making no runs and then got them selves out, that builds pressure straight away to the next batsmen etc..
these two needs to be dropped, tamim thinks his invincible he can't be drooped. and that other geezer junaid WTF his crap got no technique at all why is he getting so much opputunity's?
BCB needs to seriously change and sort out the openers, imrul is crap also a defensive player
we need 2 good aggresive openers who can put 40-50 runs each, trust me than the whole team will follow.
The opening partnership between Tamim Iqbal and Junaid Siddique failed to reach double figures in all three ODIs and Mushfiqur Rahim's promotion to No.3, after a good performance in the Tests, was a failure. Siddons said Ashraful might replace Mushfiqur at that position.

"The two guys at the top Tamim and Imroze [Junaid Siddique] haven't made runs for a while now and haven't put up a big score," Siddons said. "I can see how well they are practising and they are the two best guys for the job.

© Cricinfo

That is an article i read but if im not mistaken, nafis iqbal made an unbeatan ton a few days ago and is one of the top scorers domestically