View Single Post
Old January 20, 2009, 10:55 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by irtiza104
Bangladesh’s innings: Zimbabwe bowled well- congratulations.

Zimbabwe’s innings: I just hope that they don't lose the series.

Ashraful shouldn't have taken the bat first.
The more you guys say that Zim bowled really well i am gonna disagree with you guys. Zim got a great deal of support from the pitch while they were bowling in the morning. So Give Ashrafool the compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikfreak
i know we've been dissapointed a lot.. but dont give up...
remeber: " United We Stand..... Divided We Fall".....
so just stay together and pray tht one day.. all this changes.... for the better....
yeah right.....

"We Stood Together......And alone AshraFool Made Us Fall."

Nice qoute dude..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrubo
Our poor batting performance will keep continuing.Noticed that our domestic teams also cannot post good totals, I dont think our national team can produce good totals unless our domestic teams do so.
i agree with this. may be there is a genetical problem with the Bangladeshi batsmen. They always want to play wrong shot in a wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
আমার হৃদয় আজ ভেঙ্গে গেল।

কিন্তু বাংলাদেশ আমি সবসমই সাপোর্ট করবই।
Suporrt tu kortei hobe, tai na? na hole ei rokom BEKKOL captain amra pamu koi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
mijanur bhai plz stop saying bd are c*.if u dont support them plz dont make any bad comment about them.just keep it in ur mind or write in a piece of paper instead of writing at BC. thanx

Yeah you are a blind supporter of Ashrafool. i know that and your saying also point that way like AshraFool can only stand the good words for him but when something bad comes out when they play really poor then he is gonna slap you. well said!!!duh....