View Single Post
Old January 31, 2009, 11:24 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
lol, Akabir77 pagla tho 7/8 bosor agey biya korsey. Maiya-poa'o asey...
ohh, ke (paso)? i didn't know that...! i thought he jaust went home to get married a couple of months ago and ate all those roasts of chicken! i must've screwed up then! i just hope our apa(akabir bhai's wife) never sees any of these posts! if she ever did, she would probably castrate him thinking he went somewhere and married again secretly behind her back! (like in the old days, one bou in the village and one in dhaka!) hahahahaha......!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Javed bhai,
Thanks for opening the thread. May you and your nine children live in peace. When are we going hear about the tenth one? Football team should be the goal. Come-on I am still waiting.
dada bhai, now it's actually seven! two of the rabbits(rip) died about two years ago! sadly burried one illegally in a public park in upper manhattan in the dark!
now i am so tired most of time feeding seven + the wife, seems like i will never make the soccer team, unless you pray pasionately for me!