View Single Post
Old February 4, 2009, 05:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Ashraful should go to Delhi. Delhi has probably the most dangerous Top order but their middle order lacks the similar flair. Ashraful will fit in with Delhi's aggressive style immediately. And maybe Sehwag and Gambhir can give him some tips on how to be aggressive but still preserve your wicket in International cricket.

Mashrafe should go to Rajasthan. As they will be missing Tanvir they will need a new ball bowler who can hit BIG in the death overs. And Mash is a perfect replacement for Tanvir. On current form I'd say Mash is better than Tanvir. He has been bowling brilliantly with the new ball and we all know his hitting capabilities.

Shakib should go to Hyderabad. He is much better than Afridi in all three departments. I think at least 4-5 teams would want him. But Hyderabad should be desperate to get him. As with the absence of Afridi it leaves them without a spinner.

Tamim should go to Chennai. The Chennai openers are not aggressive enough. They open with Parthiv Patel. Tamim on his worst day would be able to score quicker than their two openers. Tamim would be devastating under the captaincy of MSD. Look at Sehwag, Yuvraj and Gambhir they are playing the best cricket of their lives with full aggression and I think Dhoni has something to do with that.

But I think all four of the players would want to go to either Bombay or Kolkata to get as near as Bollywood as possible. They would be hoping SRK gives them a special appearance in his next film. And of course all the Bollywood babes will be after them.