View Single Post
Old February 8, 2009, 08:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Ganguly,Vettori,

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainab
I feel very bad for Ash when so many fans here bash him around all the time.
He might get a chance to play a few games, all depends if MI advance in the later stages. Dwayne Bravo will leave to return to England in early May for the series against England, so Ash has a chance. He has been trying to establish himself as an all rounder., I think you fans here dont realize that he is one of the best fielders in the BD side.I am sure he will emerge as a better player and person after practicing and interacting alongside some of the best cricketers in the world. i dont think that he is bothered about money, he is earning more than enough to have a comfortable life in BD, also he supports his family, always thinking about them.
Zainab, I think you should know that we bash ash simply to vent our frustration at him. If he proves all of us wrong, we'll be ecstatic. It's what they called love gone sour. When I was 13, I saw a 16 year old bash the hell out of Murali and since that day, that boy always had a place in my heart. But through his foolish acts, he has hurt his fans so badly that now we're afraid to hope. That's where this heat is coming from. I don't know about Fazal but I think most of us would be truly happy for him if he performs.

And yes, Ash has the record for most catches in test matches by non- wicketkeeper bangladeshi player. We know.