View Single Post
Old February 8, 2009, 04:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siraji
Zainab, I think you should know that we bash ash simply to vent our frustration at him. If he proves all of us wrong, we'll be ecstatic. It's what they called love gone sour. When I was 13, I saw a 16 year old bash the hell out of Murali and since that day, that boy always had a place in my heart. But through his foolish acts, he has hurt his fans so badly that now we're afraid to hope. That's where this heat is coming from. I don't know about Fazal but I think most of us would be truly happy for him if he performs.

And yes, Ash has the record for most catches in test matches by non- wicketkeeper bangladeshi player. We know.
I also witnessed a precocious young 16 yr old bashing Murali and Vass around, becoming the youngest player to score a maiden test century, and I fell in love with him, dont think that he has not disappointed me too, I feel like whacking him when he does foolish things, he has the ability to be one of the best in the world, but something clicks in his brains and he forgets that Allah gave him a precious gift and he throws it away. I still support him and am hoping that as he is still young, he will shine again, remember Dilshan is now shining and he is 31 yrs old. Ash still has time . on his side.
i feel that after this IPL stint, he will be a better player for the 20/20 games in England, Also Mash, but my favourite player Sakib has missed out.

Anyhow, let us pray that he progresses with time and Allah smiles on him.