View Single Post
Old February 28, 2009, 12:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Liton Das

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycpro96
Rahim iso our best test batsman. So it would be fantastic if his keeping skills improved. I agree with the hiring the two keeper batsmen. That would be great. And we shouldnt replace him with anybody either in the recent future. At least not for ODI or Test. If Dhiman was here, would've been different but...
Now this is what i dont understand. I hear people pump up his supposed batting skills all the time. He's average at best and is certainly not even close to our best test batsmen. In fact, he may just be our worst.

I'm interested to hear why you believe he's our best though. Maybe you know something the rest of us dont. Because all i see is a batsman with an average of 21 and no hundreds...The sad part? He averages even lower in ODI's (somewhere in the mid teens last i checked). Thats tailender category. The funny part? Brett Lee's batting stats are nearly identical.

I just dont understand why they give him so many chances. It drives me crazy! Is it because of his babyface? Maybe remind the selectors of their children?