View Single Post
Old March 21, 2009, 12:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
Some of the comments by BC ppl on that thread are really stupid. You guys are acting as if you want to change everything and that you will make sure it happens. How? WHO other than bc ppl will vote for u. A average Bangladeshi player WILL NOT vote for anyone here since none of us are any good.
Akib that's not right... am sure evryone on BC want's someone from BC to run apart from them. Its just that we can't seem to agree on who it is. Once we can agree on that and give all our full backing then there is no problem. What would you prefer akib?
someone from here or over there to be Bangladesh manager?
am sure you want one of us aswell.
And it really doesn't matter if we are good or not. I for one joined FTP to be bangladesh manager oneday, thats me.
And rankings aint everything, it depends on the players you have, eg. if someone were to be the BD manager he will choose the best in the country all the best ratings player.
BD ratings will go high.
You can't judge ppl by team rankings. We have started late thats why its taking us long to save up and by higher ratings players to improve our ratings.
it's all about the approach and tactics. and am sure there are loads of BC players who have a higher knowledge of tactics then them, for instance you have aswell akib. and another thing BC what is it? its a cricket forum 24/7 we live,eat, drink cricket. so on that alone we are true cricket fanatics.