View Single Post
Old March 28, 2009, 02:00 PM
Cricket Legend

It is the highest prize money for a tournament in South Asia. It felt fantastic to see the huge crowd roaring at the BNS. A great achievement for Salahuddin, Badal Roy and Bangladeshi football. I hope we can hold on to this. A big, special thank you to the BFF for organising this amazing tournament and I also thank Citycell who have allowed us to dream big about football again. Let's hope the B League turns into our Premiership and the Super Cup is our FA Cup from now on.

Ashraful was at the stadium, he is a huge football fan.

I am eagerly waiting for the match against Myanmar, with the current tension it should be a heated affair. By the way I found this an interesting comment from Dido, our national coach. He believes our first choice keeper Aminul would not be out of place in the biggest leagues of the World:
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig....php?nid=81360
Quote:
"We have two very good goalkeepers in Aminul and Biplab. Both are great but I will pick Aminul first because he is a natural talent who could play in any big league of the world. I am not exaggerating because I know how is it in big leagues," said Dido who played for Brazilian giants Santos and Flamengo.
And finally how are the Abahani fans feeling now?