View Single Post
Old May 23, 2009, 03:46 PM
Cricket Sage
Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
what's the point of such comments?? i don't get what his performance has to with internal affairs in his countries..
Originally Posted by alzu1
everthings okay in sri lanka itz jus the negative thinkin about hindus/tamils which is hurting themselves....they r reluctant to coperate with others which has created hatred among sinhalese and muslim ppl.....murali is been treated well as a player in the team and we support him since hez a sri lankan n we dont care abt his religion or language.....not trying to offend u but ppl in outside SL r not aware of many things
I was not really pointing about the ok situtation or his treatment as a player. While fielding he was kind of out of sort and had a vague smile if you watched it. Generally Murali is more daunty and grave person on the field.

BD_SY, I think you know exactly what I meant. It is a subconscious reaction for being a Muslim, one feels sorry for another Muslim of far away nation with whom or whose country one has no business with, being a Bangalee one feel a natural bond with the West Bengal who by nature never feels any bond to us, being an Irish American the pride of that Irish touch never goes away etc.
You may not enjoy your posts when you return. - Miraz