There are far too many
1) Ashraful - the guys performs once every year and wins us one match and we hail him as Michael Bevan, he needs to be dropped as both captain and a player. He only performs against lesser ranked teams.
2) Shakib - look at his average at T20, he needs to lower down the order. His main role in the team is for bowling, but his batting and shot selection today was horrible. And I was actually comparing his batting technique to Duminy, LOL what I fool I am.
3) Mushfiq - We need a keeper who can keep and bat. We have someone here is only good in cheer leading. Give Mithun a chance.
4) Riyadh - This guy is pathetic. I thought maybe he should play sensibly, but he never performs.
This World Cup is a disaster for me, India is the only team that I wanted my team to beat. But they failed miserably and now Indian fans are mocking over here.
We need a different Team for T20
1) Tamim (give this idiot one more chance, if he fails, we need to find a new slogger)
2) Nazimuddin (he'll be back, a lot better than Ashraful)
4) Aftab Ahmed
5) Naem Islam
6) Alok Kapali
8) Shakib Al Hasan
10) Nazmul Hossain
12) Rubel ( he needs to perform much better in domestic) he has a bright future, but looking dim right now
13) Shariar Nafees
15) Abdur Razzak
We should totally kick ash and mush from the team. two good for nothing players
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.