View Single Post
Old July 6, 2009, 07:44 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIFAN
Please no............ that is the last thing we need. Benn has to be kicked out of the side in time for the Champions Trophy and the tour of Australia so I am pinning my hopes of Tamim (if he survives the new ball), Ash and Shakib hitting him out of the attack. As soon as England realised he was not very good after all they started using their feet and completely dominated him.

The one thing I would say is don't try and sweep him too often because he is tall and darts them in full and at the stumps. Are there any suicidal sweepers in the Bangladesh squad?
WIFAN, you don't know our team quite as we do...

tamim is suspect against spin (hope he proves me wrong, cuz u can't score a test 100 without surviving against at least one decent spinner), ash will blast benn like this .2.44W (just ask johan botha), if sarwan can take 4-16 against us, what do you think benn is capable of? you don't need to turn the ball, you don't need to bowl a line or length, just don't bowl a no ball, and BD batters will give you the wicket if you're a spin bowler. in fact, in recent times we've done better agains the likes of murali and mendis as we have against vettori and no name spinners.

suicidal sweepers, not really. maybe some suicidal reverse sweepers. but we plenty of suicide cutters, pullers, hookers, drivers, and pokers. that should do enough to gurantee benn at least one 5 wicket haul in 4 innings.

#OneTeam1Dream