View Single Post
Old July 10, 2009, 12:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo

1.51pm Some encouraging news now. The rain has stopped, and given the excellent drainage facilities here, the start shouldn't be to far away from now.

Daun from Cayman Islands: "In response to Haleem: The hurricane season in the Caribbean ends around October/November yearly and this game is not the first in the Region that has endured some rain throughout it. I don't know what the monsoon season is like in Bangladesh but as I stated earlier there have been several summers of boiling heat in the Caribbean this summer happens to be one in which it is rainy off and on ... the facts as is."

Dale from Trinidad: "I think that there are a couple positives coming out of this second string WI team. For sure we must appreciate the efforts the bowlers have put out and now they have made themselves worthy candidates for selection in future, now if only the WICB can get their act together."

Haleem: "In response to Duan: It is true that God brings down rain. It is also true that God instilled logic and common sense amongst men. The BCB would have never scheduled any series during Bangladesh' monsoon season. Just a thought."