View Single Post
Old July 14, 2009, 01:50 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: AC Gilchrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehwar
OZGOD mate...your comments here are in direct contrast to what you wrote in the caribbean cricket forum....Its really does sound as if you are ridiculing this victory over there....why not be just honest instead of being two faced?...or am I just reading it wrong?...Pls enlighten me...

'Don't be killjoys - this is their best chance to win a Test by beating someone else's B team. Why is the scab team putting such a high price on their wickets?
GIVE BANGLADESH A CHANCE '

http://caribbeancricket.com/topic/927855
I think you're reading it wrong. Victories against B teams don't matter, what matters is the WIN. Whether it was BD who pulled off the victory or the WI B team, it's all about performing against who is in front of you.

And you do know what scab means, don't you? It's the same as "strikebreakers".

And in the interests of balance, do you also want to link the congrats I posted to your team after the win?

http://caribbeancricket.com/topic/927151/4

But if you think I'm being duplicitous, fair enough mate. I'm not an exclusive BD fan, neither am I a WI fan (though I count many people my personal friends on the CC.com forum as well as people on the PP.com forum and Aussiecricket.net forum) and I don't generally feel the need to have to prove my intentions on credentials on any thread or forum - i'm an OZZIE and my first allegiance is to the Baggy Greens. I do however, like most Ozzies, like cheering for the underdog. That happened to be you guys. If you would like me to change my allegience I could probably do that. I would prefer to cheer for BD because you guys are one of the young and growing teams in cricket, and even if my support is not welcome here I'm going to stay and keep cheering, Shehwar. Because you guys deserve it.

Last edited by OZGOD; July 14, 2009 at 01:58 AM..