Here is my XI for second test:
01. Tamim Iqbal Khan: Score another century please
02. Imrul Kayes: Please rotate strike and take singles not to create unnecessary pressure on you.
03. Zunaed Siddique: Finish your unfinished business. Score 100.
04. Rokibul Hasan: I still have faith on you.
05. Shakib Al Hasan: No comment
06. Mehrab Hossain Jnr: Bat like MoYo, so that Kabir bhai can forget about your beard.
07. Mushfiqur Rahim: Keep chirping behind the stumps.
08. MUllah: Either bat well for face axe from team. I want to stop the tradition of coming to the team to bolster the batting and then hanging around in the team based on bowling
09. Mahbubul Robin: He did will in the test matches he played
10. Nazmul Hossain: Have been overlooked despite prolific performances in the SL-Zimbo home series.
11. Enamul Hoque Jnr: Take some wickets
Ash: Come to the team when you can properly hold a bat and score some run. We now can win without your batting contribution
Shahadat: Why would we bother to take you when you spent all your energy for the run up and grunt and release the ball at a speed that is equal or less than that of S Rasel who is always overlooked because of speed?
Rubel: Great debut, but was erratic. Spend some time with the bowling coach.