View Single Post
Old November 3, 2004, 08:46 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Die_Hard_Aussie_Fan
Quote:
Originally posted by pompous
Under 25?!?!? What are you talking about? Have you seen Nafis and Aftab? From what angle do they look 25 to you dude? I have heard of comments about Nafis Iqbal...but Aftab's age was never even under any speculation!Aussie U19 team lost fair and square to us ok? End of story. Don't even go there!

Quote:
Originally posted by Die_Hard_Aussie_Fan
I've actually een venting in the wrong msg oard..sorry..
but BD selectors think dat just coz their under 25 players (Nafis, Aftab) eat the Aussie under-19 team (who were definitely all under 19)..they can play top class teams like the NZ or any others...
they gotta e floating on KERU!!!!
Edited on, November 4, 2004, 1:37 AM GMT, by pompous.

Again..not dat any of this matters as long as they score some runs & put up a decent fight...no one expects bd to beat anyone...even india couldn't secure the home series against the Kiwis...BUT...it's the fight that u put up sets u apart from tape-tennis cricketer

ok ok ..I guess u an say I kind of got out of control...really 86 all out was a pleasant surprise when I woke up in the morning...but dude..seriously...BD te everyone's age is 1 year minus their atual age..atleast..and players..specially BKSP... frankly...BKSP is kind of our cousin organization and I've seen a lot of their so called teenage players...from very close...if they say under 19..there's atleast 2 years of water in the milk