View Single Post
Old August 6, 2009, 01:57 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
In the last series Bangladesh have struggled to play seam bowlers who gave away lots of runs, ??? should be "who took lots of wickets". they had to depend on the spin bowlers to strike for them and take wickets, Correct. I am really not sure how they will manage to play seam bowlers In the upcoming Zimbabwe ODI, Zim spin bowlers are faltu. Pitaiye chatu banai felbey. Will Bangladesh still depend on the spin bowlers such as Shakibul Hasan and Mahmudullah Yes, big yes cause the pitch will be spin friendly. or will there be a change in the seam bowlers. Yes, they will change the seam bowlers.
I disagree on Zimbabwean spinners being faltu Tiger_eye bhai, in the first match price took down 4 wickets and dabengwa took down 3 wickets, so the spinners took down 8 wickets in total that game..price took down 7 wickets in 3 matches which is very good..Zim spinners actually gave us a harder time last time then their pacers..so our batsmen need to be more focused on their spinners..their pacers really didn't look that good..none of their pacers took more then 1 wicket in each match..we will need to rely on our spin on a lot which i agree with you..seam bowlers will be hard to pick..none have showed great form..i would play rasel and rubel as our pacers and spin we should play enamul, shakib,naeem, and mahmudullah..