View Single Post
Old August 14, 2009, 09:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by habfreak
again, the "Normally an improvement" part of your argument can't be backed up by facts, numbers or past events. and a person with "No belief" doesn't just do or follow anything; we follow our instincts that humans are fundamentally good. religion creates a Mr. Hyde, a monster that is within ourselves and then saves us from that monster. Way to self employ yourself Mr. religion! guess what? I've stepped outside of those rules, and yet to meet Mr. Hyde. The sky is not falling, I'm not eating babies yet...I'll probably still be burnt in hell for not praising my creator 5 times a day or not going to church every sunday. but u know what? I like to believe my creator is not a monster, he wont punish me for not showering him/her/it with flattery. Rather he would reward me for making the best out of the gifts he gave me. But if he's a mosnter indeed and would burn me anyway...bring it on! I refuse to be intimidated by a moster!

I don't deny or accept God...there's no way for us humans to confirm his existance or non existance! But I certainly deny the man made image of God! Religion is a choice, organized religion is a crime! It brings nothing to society but unrest, violence, unjustified arrogance, "I'm the only one right" mentality based on nothing. good people will do good things anyway, bad people will do bad. But for good people to do bad things...that takes organized religion.
It started from Mehrab jnr. being spiritually moved and having a calm approach in everything....and it's ended (well, not really; still moving pretty fast) in the logic behind existence of God! You have some good points but for a topic quite too much extended from what actually was to be talked about here......Let's quit here, sir; shall we? ...Ar Mehraibbare, eto ashar protidan diti parli na re!!