View Single Post
Old December 11, 2004, 08:35 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnab
Hmm. I like the way these two Indian dudes are posting: DJ Shahastra and lately, the newcomer Ganesh. Very astute, grounded observations. Constructive posts. Nice.
Thank you Arnab.

This game for BD may well be a lost cause. But Bangladesh should still try and play as long as they can. If not they will carry a psychological baggage for the next game. So put up a decent fight guys. Realistically, I expect another 180-200 score. But, if Bangladesh can push past 250 or even 300, they can take heart from their showing. They can lookback and say but for the lapses on the field and first hour poor batting in I1, they did well enough to make India sweat and that if they cut the lapses down in t2, who knows what could happen. If not, they won't be spirited enough to fight the next game. There is no bigger pain than losing to your neighbor badly in sports and there is no greater pleasure than beating them. That being said, BD being a neighbor I would like to see them grow as a test team(even if I want India to beat them every single time)

Good luck to BD on Day 3. Don't hand it over on a silver platter.