View Single Post
Old July 9, 2012, 12:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Thank you my dearest Simon, Roman, Mohammed Chowdhury (Mo Chow), Navo, Ajfar, Rifat, Naimul Huda, Ahnaf, Bora bhai Sohel da, Rian Khan, Shakib-rulz, Deshimon, Gopal, Zinat, Bora bhai Kalpurush da, Purbasha Talukdar and all my bhais and apus for your paryers and good thoughts for my amma....

my amma (mother, translation for Shakibrulz) had a successful surgery, Allah be praised, all her 4 blocks in the heart were dealt and treated and repair works were done successfully, and her neorological/Mysthenia issues (spell) didn't cause a lot of problem this time, so all went rather smoothly and succesfully with a lot of Allah's blessings.

Bhais and apus, my amma also has a lot of deep, untreated mental health issues, which also causes a lot of agony and hardship on the surroundings of her, so far this past few months, things are a little better on those regards, but it is always a struggle and it goes on a day to day observation, meaning you never know what tomorrow will bring, after that being said, one could say that you would never know what tomorrow would bring, either from a physiological point of view, or fom a religious point of view, BUT what I am saying here is when deep Mental health is involved, it becomes a much more unpredictable state and sometimes the turmoil caused by it can be much hazardous (I have a very poor, limited knowledge on these stuff, brothers like Dr. Rubel da, Dr. Turbo, Dr. iDumb Orpheus, Dr. Shadat (Wiseshah), Dr. Al-Furqaan can help us, guide us much more on these issues.
Dear Javed vai,If you need any kind of help.Just inform me. Ill try my best.Any way where was the operation done.