View Single Post
Old April 20, 2011, 12:30 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
I love how, all Canadiens (not the team) all pulls for any team from Canada to take the Cup.
That's what happens when "their" game finds way greener pastures south of the border and excellent players everywhere including in the Minnow States of America. That being said, Arizona has never been green.

The LoseRonto (always "just 2 years away" from winning the Cup since 1967) discourse in particular is always interesting in a petulant, jingoistic sort of way. Moronisms such as Europeans aren't physical (Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Ovechkin, Malkin, Backstrom, Fedorov etc, etc, etc notwithstanding) or Americans aren't skilled (Kane and others notwithstanding) are always more amusing.

Quote:
Big game tomorrow, down 2-1 in the series. Need to help Lundqvist with some offense. I'm talking to you Marion Gaborik, get healthy and grow a Pair and Score!
I see the Rangers prevailing in a close, 2OT-type contest or getting blown-away by the end of 2.

I have faith in Chicago and Boston to come back strong in game 4. Sharks-Kings go to OT tied 5-5 in game 3.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; April 20, 2011 at 01:01 AM..