View Single Post
Old October 21, 2011, 07:09 PM
Club Cricketer

First of all, Shahadat's mental education level looks like rickshawala type. In a harsh note, the common sense says he should really go with Bangla cinema and act around people like DipJol. In a more practical note, the guy may be came out of a very ordinary background and totally cluecless about the environment required for a elite game of cricket. The most shocking and offensive one may his Paki likeness. I wished he tried to idolize imran khan in terms of how to talk and not someone like Afridi, another clueless stupid.

Secondly, I think BCB needs to make sure all these cricketers go through certain programs, education. BCB can even show some video on the celebrity like Tendulkar and even his own idle SRK on how they handled the media, what is decent and indecent.

Finally, I would say fan, specially girls don't take it offensively even though logically it goes that way. Someone (like lamisa) needs to help this candid bloke and teach him some values on how to think about life, respect other people. Its nothing wrong to like tall, cute girl but make sure you do not publicly undermine other girls. This is called etiquette and decency. Since, he seems to be a good guy, with time nature will teach him that its not the fair or dark skin girl from outside look that really matters, the person has a inner beauty too.

One thing, I must say, the prothom alo reporter is also either stupid or Shahdat's enemy. There is an old saying on stupid, "never argue with a stupid..because they will first bring you to their level and then beat with experience". In Shahadat's case, be careful about stupid reporters..they will only bring trouble for you, man!