Ex Bangladesh National Bowling Coach
Dhaka Gladiators Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar89
New Zealand in Bangladesh ODI Series - 1st ODI

Nazmul Hossain 7 overs 46 runs @ Econ 7.57
Mashrafe 1 over 7 runs @ Econ 7.00
----
Spinners took 7 wickets with Shakib takes 4 (B.McCullum, J.Ryder)

New Zealand in Bangladesh ODI Series - 3rd ODI
Shafiul Islam 4 overs 22 runs 1 wicket Econ:5.50
Rubel Hossain 8 overs 39 runs 1 wicket Econ: 4.87
-----
Spinners took 8 Wickets! Shovo career Best 3/14

New Zealand in Bangladesh ODI Series - 4th ODI
Shakib Scored 106! and took 3 wickets!
Shafiul Islam 7.3 overs 39 runs 2 wicket Econ: 5.20
Rubel Hossain 10 overs 42 runs 1 wicket Econ: 4.20
-----
Spinners took 6 wickets ( Shakib 54/3)

New Zealand in Bangladesh ODI Series - 5th ODI
Only match that Rubel did well.
(Rubel 25/4), (Shakib 35/2 and 36 runs)

my question is how do you say our pacers did well under you. here clearly you can see we won most of our games becuase of our spinners except the last game.
Thanks for your endorsement because as you may recall before you got banned, I was National BOWLING Coach and not just fast bowling coach. In the same way a batting coach doesn't just work with one or two batsmen, but ALL those who bat.

I spoke to JS about taking over the spin department with Julien to support that. Julien bhai and myself worked with the spinners under plans we discussed when I arrived in September 2011. We spoke to Salluddin, who had done great work previously in an unofficial capacity when he could, and worked on developing the lines and lengths/variations and control.

As you pointed out Shuvo got a career best, and Razzak was on fire. Shakib bowled really well. The spinners indeed bowled superbly and we are all proud of them. I since note that Shuvo and Razzak are now not even in the team and their form has been lost. Shafiul has suffered the same.

My passion and preference is in pace bowling coaching though.

The role of bowling coach has since been SPLIT into pace bowling (Shane Jurgenson) and spin bowling (Saqlain Mushtaq). So if anything, we would hope to see good results more often from now.