View Single Post
Old September 13, 2018, 02:11 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
As for the question of what is the point of asking if everything is pre-destined, do not venture into this philosophical point. The point is, God knows the predestination and you do not know. The test on your part is to have the best thought about God, have good expectation of Him, have true reliance upon Him (tawakkul), and call upon Him, with patience, humility, and persistence. Thus, do your part, show your servitude, and leave the rest to God. If you do your part, surely, God will do His and respond in a manner He sees fit.
The way you wrote it by your tone you sound like YOU are God.

Basically your whole frikkin point is "Boo hoo we are puny little mankind and we cannot even COMPREHEND divine kicks." Aight... aight... so how the ... wait let me get on my Nicolas Cage hystrenix... how the bloody hell do YOU then get to purport that very thought itself stemming from a lack of insecurity, powerlessness and weakness?

Dum di dum.

Nah.

Da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

So basically it leaves you to riposte with other choice:

"But I am NOT from a place of insecurity, powerlessness and weakness. Those are simply MY interpretations and not God's. Because ipso facto, by virtue of its vicious circle, I am as guilty (if not as dirty) as they come by... when it comes to LOGIC of course."

So either way you are ... well.

What do you do McClane?
What do you do?

Which pill do you take? *gives acid...nah as in real acid*

And gee, why people question, huh!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles