View Single Post
Old May 6, 2009, 10:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace
Grammatical mistakes are not important to me as long as my posts are understandable to readers. Mind you English is not my first language.

Language skill is not essential to be an intelligent person but IQ is paramount. [edit - attack the content, not the poster]
This is also evident in your understanding of cost in education. Do you have any idea how much does it cost Bangladesh to educate a doctor? Probably you had free education in Bangladesh and did not realise who was paying for it.

Some of you here practise hypocrisy. You would call others unpatriotic for the same thing that you are doing.
Ay hay ekhon ki hobe !!!!! you think bad of my IQ !!!! ohh righteous and "non hyprocite" creation of Allah, what can I do to prove to you that I am not as dumb as you think. I need to ressurect my position in your eyes in order to live a happy life !!!

On a different note, I still dont see the similarity between doctors, engineers or students in general going and settling abroad with the handful of Cricketers who played in the ICL league knowing it was a surefire way of getting banned.

You cannot call me a hypocrite. I got free education in Bangladesh, got involved in Politics and murdered a few people, had to flee the country to save my back side from going to jail. I am a political refugee from kooooba, ohh sorry bangladesh and I work in a cell phone factory to earn my living. My income form politics in bangladesh was much more than what I earn working in the cell phone factory here. So I did not come here for higher pay. You cannot compare me with the ICL ers.

Ohh lastly: I dont know who you are or what you want to achieve by provoking me, if you are looking for extorting money then let me tell you I dont have any. But what I do have is a very particular set of skills, skills that I have acquired over my long political career in Bd which make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this go right now I promise I wont hold a grudge, wont come looking for you either but if you dont then I will look for you and I will find you and I will kill you.

Last edited by layperson; May 6, 2009 at 10:47 PM..