View Single Post
Old January 1, 2009, 07:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

As you all know, I am one of Ash's strongest supporters, I am so happy for him and sincerely hopes that he gets rid of his demons, and do not continue batting like a teenager. incidentally, he was a young teenager when i saw him made his maiden test cenury against Murali and Vass, and there he batted as a matured and experienced batsman, even thought he looked like a precocious kid.
I was always hopng that he shows his true talent all the time, but more ofter he fails, but when he gets going, one can see his class, and a joy to watch.
I feel so sad when all the fans here, except for a few who bashes him and wants hm removed from the captaincy. Mash is not captain's material, very temperamental, only Sakib and Mushy are capable, but too young, and if captaincy is thrust upon one of them too early, it will ruin their career. Captaincy is not an easy job, he was appointed in 2007, at least 3 yrs are nedeed to mould a captain and Inshallah, Ash will survive, so pls, lets give him some support.