View Single Post
Old August 28, 2018, 01:53 PM
Cricket Savant

We are a nation ravaged by flood, unspeakable poverty, traffic jam, cyclone, political turmoil, diseases and pollution. We got a badly dealt hand heavily on top of which a worst genocide of history of which I only got an abstract glimpse.

Therapy is a Western concept; but it's a start. I am bumping this because this deserves more viewership and attenion.

I wrote this from my heart. I will NOT let anyone deflect, gaslight, twist or put words into my mouth or change what I stand for simply out of EGO of not tolerating me just because the way I carry myself or my personal religio-political affiliations.

The fact even after being massacred, knackered, and destroyed to the hilt like falling into helicopter blades that we conquered Everest, earned Nobel and sporadic victories among numerous other achievements is a mystery, a miracle in itself if not a testament of human willpower and spirit of rising through hell and overcoming any given insurmountable obstacles.

I am proud of my countrymen and country. I hope this will snowball something into action.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles