View Single Post
Old August 30, 2018, 03:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
Almost 30 mins in, I’d say groom afif as shakibs long term replacement, mehedi also and hopefully one of the two come through and develop enough to fill that void. Reality is there prob isn’t a like for like replacement for shakib, team dynamic will have to be rearranged to fill the void left.
Right. It has to be another all rounder. Or two all rounders. Because, we are down on our luck on finding a good spinner. I see absolutely no one on the horizon. I am not a fan of Apu, I've made that well known.

Also, Rinat touched on ownership in the podcast. I think this is crucial. Other teams are settling in fast. Because youngins come in with the mentality of staking a spot for themselves. Liton, Mossadek and Miraz have now been in the team for a short while. This Asia cup has to be their revelation series, where they can seal their spot with commanding performances, and then we can say we are settling in as well.