View Single Post
Old June 23, 2012, 10:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
We should've won the first match against zimb. That match was a total blunder. We would've been in final if we had won that.
Anamul disapointed me. I was expecting to see some foot movement, more rotation of the strike from him. don't know if he lacks those qualities or was it due to pressure of first series as a national team player. He is a fabulous fielder though. He shouldve been included in the U-19 now. I think His inclusion in national team was too soon and needless at this moment. I hope this series didn't damage his confidence.
Zia..A better version of Reza. He has power. Well built. Can be handy after some polishing. Should work on his technique. Pybus has a job in hand.

Final would've made me happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
Well, it's over. Towards the end, the team have done well. What matters is how they build up their momentum from this point on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
OK tour. Nothing to write home about, but no need for an investigation either. We built momentum, and we got better with each match. Can't really complain. Need to beat Ireland 3-0 to keep that momentum going.
exactly my thoughts!